COVID-19 Facility Impact Report
Morgan County Schools is committed to providing our community with information regarding the COVID-19 positive cases in our system. We want to make sure you have the most up-to-date information that may impact your student’s classroom learning.
Things to Remember
- Everyone should wear their mask correctly, covering nose and mouth.
- Physical distancing is of upmost importance, six feet.
- If your child has any symptoms of illness, please keep them at home.
- Check your child’s temperature before leaving for school
- In the event of a positive case, all persons with potential exposure will be notified directly.
Only cases confirmed by a medical professional are reported.
Data is updated in real time as submitted by the local schools.