Lacey's Spring School Basketball
ATTENTION: 7th & 8th Grade Athletes! Please fill out the form below if you are interested in playing boys or girls basketball next year!
All players will need to have a doctors physical, concussion form, participation agreement and consent form before Monday, June 15.
Students will need to complete all forms using Dragonfly. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play, or you may access the Dragonfly program at dragonflymax.com and click "Log in/Sign Up." If you have issues with the program, you can find printable forms on the Lacey’s Spring School website and Facebook page.
All ADPH/AHSAA Guidelines will be strictly followed. All athletes will be screened prior to attending summer workouts. Any student athlete who does not pass the screener will be sent home. In addition, the following procedures will be in effect:
• Only essential employees and athletes will be allowed on campus.
***No other visitors or volunteers are allowed.***
• All employees and athletes will wear a face covering when social distancing is not possible.
***Face covering will cover both mouth and nose.***
• All athletes must leave the campus immediately after practice.
• A school employee will be with students at all times to ensure proper social distancing and safety guidelines are being followed.
• Everyone should wash their hands upon arrival and before starting any practice sessions.
It is our intent to hold our first team meeting/workout on Monday, June 15th from 9:30 to 11:30. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Duke by phone or email at:
Below are the links to the AHSAA Documents mentioned in the Google Form. Remember, if you complete these forms on Dragonfly, you do not need the paper documents. Thank you!Concussion Form: https://www.ahsaa.com/Portals/0/2020-21%20Concussion%20Form.pdfPre-participation Physical: https://www.ahsaa.com/Portals/0/revised%202018%20Form%205%20Physical.pdfStudent Release Form: https://www.ahsaa.com/Portals/0/Participant%20Consent%20with%202020-21.pdf