• Enrollment Information


    Please be advised that you must have the following items to register your child for school:

    • Proof of residence (2 forms) Example: Current electric and water bill complete with your name and address. If you are living with a friend or relative, you will need the following:
      Current electric bill from head of household.
      Notarized letter from the head of household with the address where you reside.
      Two(2)notarized letters from neighbors stating that you are residing by them - all letters must include addresses and phone numbers for verification purposes.
    • Legal Custody/Guardianship papers. (Only the legal guardian may enroll their child in school).
    • State of Alabama Certificate of Immunization Record, documenting the following:
      • Proof of 5 DTAP
      • Proof of 4 Polio
      • Proof of 2 MMR
      • Proof of 2 Varicella (Chicken pox)

    It is the parent's responsibility to make sure that all immunizations are current. Please note: Your child's registration process is NOT complete unless you have provided all of the documents listed above and completed all of the registration papers given to you.

    • Social Security Card (optional) Strongly encouraged to bring this document.  This number is needed to register your child into our database software we use to create your child's enrollment record.  It creates your child's identification number throughout their school years.  If no Social Security Card is obtained, the school will create an identification number for your child.
    • Birth Certificate (optional) Strongly encouraged to bring this document.  If you do not provide a birth certificate, you MUST provide legal documentation proving custody.

      Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or BEFORE September 2 of the year they want to begin school.
      First grade students must be 6 years of age on or BEFORE September 2 of the year they want to begin school.


    If your child is currently enrolled at PES in grades Kindergarten-4th and currently attends school here, you are not required to reenroll.  ALL pre k students must register for kindergarten.  If you provided birth certificate, social security card and immunization record when you enrolled for pre k, all you need to do is complete the Morgan County Schools enrollment forms.