CNP Professional Development
The following items are REQUIRED for all CNP Staff to complete each school year.
Please follow the instructions/links to complete each.
Items # 1 and 2 will be found on the Morgan County Website: morgank12.org
Click on Departments; Health Services; STaff Mandatory Training
View the slide show for each and if there is a certificate to print out for each, print one out for each employee and send to Suzanne.
1. Standard Precautions and Bloodborne Pathogen
2. Tier 1 Diabetic Training
3. Emergency Epinephrine for Anaphylaxis
- This one is two parts: View the slideshow following the instructions above but the school nurse also has to train you in person on how to use the Epi-Pen. The school nurse will have a sign in sheet that you will need to sign. You will need to get a copy of the signature page (with the nurse's signatures also) and send it to Suzanne.
4. AED Training
- The school nurse will do this with the school staff or you will need to arrange this for your CNP staff. A copy of the sign in sheet will need to be sent to Suzanne
5. Civil Rights Webinar -
6. Compliance Directory -
- Follow the instructions below to log-in to Compliance Director and complete the necessary units. There are a number of items on this that are required by the School System, not just CNP