- Accepting online registration applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Enrollment open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/21 who are residents of the state of Alabama and are potty trained (children eligible for kindergarten are not eligible).
- Enrollees must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate and proof of residence if your child is selected (may be submitted directly to the school after the drawing).
- No registration fee, but if selected, there is a tuition charge based on income.
- Children MUST be potty trained. Pullups are not acceptable.
- If selected, child’s immunization record must be provided.
- No child will be denied based on income, gender, race, color, national origin, or disability.
- The Morgan County School System has PreK classes at all elementary schools in our system.
- Preference will be given to children who reside in Morgan County Schools' attendance zones, but students from other attendance areas will be accepted if space is available.
- If you have any question, you may email Dr. Tanya McCain at email@example.com.
Go online to https://alprek.asapconnected.com. Complete the Pre-Registration Form.
Visit www.children.alabama.gov and see Pre-Registration Info under First Class Pre-K.