You can still register your child for the 2019-20 school year! Use this tab to register.
- Accepting online registration applications for 2019-20 school year.
- Enrollment open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/19 who are residents of the state of Alabama and are potty trained (children eligible for kindergarten are not eligible).
- Enrollees must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate and proof of residence if your child is selected (may be submitted directly to the school after the drawing).
- No registration fee, but if selected, there is a tuition charge based on income.
- Children MUST be potty trained. Pullups are not acceptable.
- If selected, child’s immunization record must be provided.
- No child will be denied based on income, gender, race, color, national origin, or disability.
- The Morgan County School System has PreK classes at Priceville, Cotaco, Lacey’s Spring, Sparkman, Falkville, Danville-Neel, West Morgan, and Union HIll.
- For more information, please check Morgan County Schools’ web site at www.morgank12.org, or email Dr. Martine Bates Fairbanks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go online to https://alprek.asapconnected.com. Complete the Pre-Registration Form.
Visit www.children.alabama.gov and see Pre-Registration Info under First Class Pre-K.