******REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR OPENS JANUARY 15, 2021. MORE INFORMATION TO COME.... You can still register your child for the 2020-21 school year, and we have openings at several of our schools. Use this tab to register. A caution: When you register your child, do not exit until you have chosen a school or schools. If a Morgan County school is not chosen, your child's name will not appear on our list, and we will have no way of knowing that you signed them up. This happens with several children each year, and it seems to happen more often when parents are using their phones for registration. If you do not get a confirmation email, the registration probably did not go through.
- Accepting online registration applications for the 2020-21 school year.
- Enrollment open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/20 who are residents of the state of Alabama and are potty trained (children eligible for kindergarten are not eligible).
- Enrollees must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate and proof of residence if your child is selected (may be submitted directly to the school after the drawing).
- No registration fee, but if selected, there is a tuition charge based on income.
- Children MUST be potty trained. Pullups are not acceptable.
- If selected, child’s immunization record must be provided.
- No child will be denied based on income, gender, race, color, national origin, or disability.
- The Morgan County School System has PreK classes at all elementary schools in our system.
- Preference will be given to children who reside in Morgan County Schools' attendance zones, but studnets from other attendance areas will be accepted if space is available.
- For more information, please check Morgan County Schools’ web site at www.morgank12.org, or email Mrs. Felicia Phillips at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR OPENS JANUARY 15, 2021!
The random drawing for the 2021-2022 school year will be held Wednesday, March 24 at 11:00am at the Educational Resource Center located behind the Morgan County Central Office.
Emails will be sent to parents with results by mid-April.
Go online to https://alprek.asapconnected.com. Complete the Pre-Registration Form.
Visit www.children.alabama.gov and see Pre-Registration Info under First Class Pre-K.