You can still register your child for the 2019-20 school year! Use this tab to register. You will be able to register your child for the 2020-21 school year beginning January 15, 2020. A caution: When you register your child, do not exit until you have chosen a school or schools. If a Morgan County school is not chosen, your child's name will not appear on our list, and we will have no way of knowing that you signed them up. This happens with several children each year, and it seems to happen more often when parents are using their phones for registration. If you do not get a confirmation email, the registration probably did not go through.
- Accepting online registration applications for 2019-20 school year, and the 2020-21 school year beginning Janary 15.
- Enrollment open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/19 who are residents of the state of Alabama and are potty trained (children eligible for kindergarten are not eligible).
- Enrollees must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate and proof of residence if your child is selected (may be submitted directly to the school after the drawing).
- No registration fee, but if selected, there is a tuition charge based on income.
- Children MUST be potty trained. Pullups are not acceptable.
- If selected, child’s immunization record must be provided.
- No child will be denied based on income, gender, race, color, national origin, or disability.
- The Morgan County School System has PreK classes at Priceville, Cotaco, Lacey’s Spring, Sparkman, Falkville, Danville-Neel, West Morgan, and Union HIll. We hope to add Eva.
- Preference will be given to children who reside in Morgan County Schools' attendance zones, but studnets from other attendance areas will be accepted if space is available.
- For more information, please check Morgan County Schools’ web site at www.morgank12.org, or email Dr. Martine Bates Fairbanks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go online to https://alprek.asapconnected.com. Complete the Pre-Registration Form.
Visit www.children.alabama.gov and see Pre-Registration Info under First Class Pre-K.