Forgot Password?  
Morgan County Schools ::
Hide other sections
Child Nutrition Program

 The Child Nutrition Program (CNP) provides school foodservice for Morgan County students and staff under the United States Department of Agriculture. Morgan County Board of Education is contracted with the State of Alabama to provide breakfast and lunch meals. We offer a Headstart program at the following schools:  Danville/Neel Elementary, Falkville Elementary, Lacey's Spring Junior High, Union Hill Junior High and Sparkman Junior High.  We also have a Pre-K class at Eva Junior High School.  All schools, except the Learning Center, have a commercial kitchen and cafeteria on site that provides nutritious meals every school day for students, staff, and occasional visitors.



Student Meal Information

Free and reduced meals, as well as, paid meals are available for students.

Free and reduced meals are based on their family income and size.  Applications for Free and Reduced meals are available at the schools,the Central Office and Online. Click here to Apply for Free and Reduced Meals Online.

*All students meals are subsidized by the Federal Government to insure that all students receive adequate nutrition from their meals. 


Need to check your child's lunch account balance or add money to it? School Payment Solutions is a convenient way to access and update your child's account. 




CLICK HERE for a full Listing of 2013-2014 Meal Prices.

What's for Breakfast and Lunch today? Click here to see our menus.


Substitute CNP Workers

Substitute workers are always needed in the cafeterias. An application must be filled out and turned into the Central Office. See the Personnel/Employment pulldown on the main page to download the application.

Arrangements must be made for fingerprinting and a background check at the expense of the applicant. Call Sylvia Halbrooks at the Central Office (256-353-6442) for the details on where the fingerprinting is done. 

Substitute pay is $50.00 a day. It is a 6.5 hour day.

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992(Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339: or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.