| Tomorrow`s Leaders, Lead Today!
Morgan County Schools has made an investment in developing students who are leaders--leaders both today and tomorrow. The Leader in Me has been established in each Elementary School in Morgan County. All 17 schools have been trained in 7 Habits and are striving to develop strong leaders that make our community even stronger.
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
1. Be Proactive - (Take responsibility for your life)
2. Begin With The End In Mind - (Define your mission and goals in life)
3. Put First Things First - (Prioritize and do the most important things first)
4. Think Win-Win - (Have an everyone-can-win attitude)
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood - (Listen to people sincerely)
6. Synergize - (Work together to achieve more)
7. Sharpen the Saw - (Renew yourself regularly)
"We first make our habits, then our habits make us." - English Poet